Tuesday, May 24, 2011

South Africa is so kiff!

South Africa is so kiff. When we make a special train that runs from the airport to the city centre, we have to give it a special name. Any other country would call it the subway or the train, but we are so chuffed with ourselves that we give it a special name, the Gautrain.
And honestly we have every right to be chuffed, the view of pretty country at 8:00 am this spring morning is way above average.

So I realized yesterday that i told everybody something about the SAMA's that we are actually not allowed to tell. In terms of performances and collaborations with anybody in particular it would be really great if you could just forget what you read yesterday because it is all meant to be a big surprise. So basically, about the SAMA's....you didn't see anything....you didn't see anything...(in a low, monotone, hypnotic voice like the penguins on Madagasscar)

Other than that, we getting hair done today, cuts and colours for the big night, here at Head Start on Florida Road. Best Ever! But in the distance I can hear a good coffee calling my name... "Pam....Pam....come to me, drink me, the secret of success is trapped within my percolated splendor and hidden within my hypnotic aroma....come to me...i will share my secrets with you..."

What's with the hypnotic 3rd person voices today??!!! i must still be tired, maybe i should go back to bed and try this whole thing a bit later.

No comments:

Post a Comment